In North American Whiskey we focus the history of bourbon, rye, and malt with historical brands and the burgeoning craft industry.
Each class will bet taught by a certified sommelier, and you will be given the opportunity to taste up to 8 unique whiskies chosen by you and the sommelier.
The Austin Whisky Vault at Whisky Marketing School has one of the largest whisky collections in Texas. You’ll get to experience amazing whisky surrounded by fascinating people, and enjoying breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country.
You can almost see Canada from here.
IN EACH CLASS, ONE OF OUR SOMMELIERS WILL TEACH:
*The various methods of tasting whisky as developed by experts around the world
* The science of tasting and brain categorization
* Deductive Tasting as applied to whisky
* The art of smelling, tasting, and evaluating whisky
* The history of the art of distilling and the stories of distilleries
* The art of powerful marketing communication
Our group size maximum is 12 people.
All of our pricing is per person.
UP TO 12 PEOPLE
Want to contact a Sommelier or ask questions about the tour?